Today @realDonaldTrump tweeted the following.
Donald J. Trump
At 10:00 P.M. on Election Evening, we were at 97% win with the so-called “bookies”.
This tweet has 146.8K Likes.
The problem is that this was in fact expected and is not evidence of fraud or proof that the election results are invalid for the following reasons which I will explain in the simplest way possible.
- There is a currently a deadly worldwide pandemic.
- Voting in person during a pandemic is a health risk.
- Many states responded to the pandemic by encouraging Vote by Mail.
- In many states the law required that counting of vote by mail ballots not begin until after the election.
- You told your supporters that vote by mail is prone to fraud despite having no proof. Thus many of your supporters chose to vote in person despite the pandemic related health risk.
- Democrats encouraged to stay healthy and vote by mail. Thus many democrats did the sane thing and chose to Vote by Mail.
Thus the inevitable result is that at the end of the day the election results appeared to favor Donald Trump because the legal vote by mail ballots had not been counted yet.
Even Attorney General William Barr, a well known supporter of Donald Trump, has said that “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”
Many doctor’s offices have moved access to medical records online. For example, my doctor’s office emailed me today to tell me that my COVID-19 test results are available and I should go online to view them.
I need to know for certain what the results are because I have a surgery scheduled for next Monday that I would have to cancel if I have COVID-19. Whoever designed the website seems determined to make it as difficult as possible to obtain test results.
The page is designed so that on the left side of the page there are the following tabs.
- Patient Account
- Patient Appointments
- Review Medical Record
- Message a Provider
- Contact Us
So far, so good. The obvious place to search for test results is the Review Medical Record tab and if it is not there, the Documents tab.
So, I clicked on the Review Medical Record and I see it is divided into the following child tabs.
- Patient Summary
- Medical History
- Problem List
Nothing in that list gives any indication where to find Results.
So, I clicked on the Documents tab. It has one child tab, the Community Resources tab.
Again, no indication where to find Results.
I finally found the Results after I started clicking on every single tab and child tab; there were over 50.
The Results were located in the Orders child tab of the Review Medical Record tab.
If the Orders child tab was named Results I could have found that I do not have COVID-19 in 30 seconds. As it is, it took me 30 minutes!